the august playlist



I haven't done one of these in a while but I put together just music I've been listening to this month.

// Please share music with me! I need to feel inspired again.
  • Blonde albumFrank Ocean
  • Act One albumMarian Hill
  • Reverie album- Tom Misch
  • You and Me - Marc E Bassy
  • Guru - Coast Modern 
  • Benjamins - CVIRO, GXNXVS
  • Zonin - Dave B
  • Gaims - KAMAU
  • How I Feel (feat. Sam Wills) - Moods
  • Stupid Rose - Kweku Collins
  • Treat Me Like Fire - LION BABE
  • Only One - Lorine Chia
  • V. 3005 (Beach Picnic- A$AD remix) - Aad
  • Know Me Better - Mura Masa, Bonzai
  • Didn't Know - Digital Farm Animals
  • Blind Man - SPZRKT
  • Things Are Changin' - Gary Clark Jr. 
  • Jasmine - Murlo
  • Trippin' on U - Arima Ederra 
  • Sincerely Yours - sua. 

 

Meet The Author

Jackie G. 22. UCLA. Sociology. Koalas. Probably blogging about my feels, music, movies, fashion, art, and everything else in between.