the dali17




I may have moved back to the Monterey Bay area, but I'll still be chasing art museums.
______

Today I visited the Dali17 at the Museum of Monterey, "the first permanent Salvador Dali exhibition located on the West Coast and the second largest private collection in the United States." And for me, it was new to learn that Dali lived and worked in the Monterey area (which is cool cause I live here, waow ~) But I recommend checking this exhibit out if you're in the area! There's so so so much of his art work, OVER 570 works of art. I thought I was only going to be there for an hour or so, but I ended up spending almost 2 hours in the museum. The museum itself was a little pricey, $20 general admission and $16 for students w/ID, but if you're into learning about/seeing more of Salvador Dali's work, I think you'll be entertained. His work is... surreal (lol, get it? k bye).












___

  • always have your student ID with you, even if you're graduated already

 

Meet The Author

Jackie G. 22. UCLA. Sociology. Koalas. Probably blogging about my feels, music, movies, fashion, art, and everything else in between.