the best version of myself 2016-(?)

The hype of New Years sometimes seems a little silly to me, especially with this "new year, new me" mentality.  For me, I believe in working towards the best version of myself. Instead of reinventing myself or starting new, I will use what I have learned from this point on to reflect and grow into who I want to be. So here is not much, but some goals/themes that I want to achieve this year. I may achieve this in a year, maybe more than a year, or maybe less- who knows. But for now, these are things that I want to keep in mind as I go on reflecting and growing.

2016 goals/themes:

  1. Make time to love myself: blog more, make art, explore, and take on any hobbies I've wanted to try
  2. Treat my body better: go to the gym more, eat more healthy, get enough sleep, and make time to do nothing but also be productive
  3. Attitude is everything: be positive, control my happiness, don't be so passive, and stand up for myself
  4. Strengthen relationships: spend more time with my family, keep up my relationships with people,  meet new people, and hang out with people that I vibe with
2016 Bucklist:
  1. Take on a marketing/event planning internship
  2. Graduate from UCLA
  3. Have a full-time job
  4. Explore a new state/country
  5. Hang out with my best friend Bryanna 
  6. will be continued..




 

Meet The Author

Jackie G. 22. UCLA. Sociology. Koalas. Probably blogging about my feels, music, movies, fashion, art, and everything else in between.