the shark fin cove / boardwalk

Shark Fin Cove - Davenport, CA
Fer and I decided to take a "Weylie and Wah inspired" little adventure out to Shark Fin Cove in Davenport and it was beautiful! Right when you get there you'll see all these people coming out of their cars with all their photography equipment but you can't even blame them. It was a nice calm area with a relaxing view and thank goodness there wasn't a lot of people. These pictures aren't even doing justice. 













On our way back, we passed by Santa Cruz so we made a stop to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. 
Tbh, the summer would have felt incomplete to me without visiting the Boardwalk so I'm glad we did even though we only stayed for a while. 








This concludes my pictures of this weekend's adventures with Fer. It was an eventful weekend and these pictures probably only captured half of all the good times. Other memories that I want to include: meeting the rest of my family, countless Connect Four Games (mostly of me winning), getting turnt with friends, having a tea party with my sisters, and everything else in between.

With that said, can't wait for all the future adventures ahead.



 

Meet The Author

Jackie G. 22. UCLA. Sociology. Koalas. Probably blogging about my feels, music, movies, fashion, art, and everything else in between.